Health can be defined as physical, mental, and social wellbeing, and as a resource for living a full life. It refers not only to the absence of disease, but the ability to recover and bounce back from illness and other problems. Some factors for good health include genetics, the environment, relationships, and education. Also, a healthful diet, exercise, screening for diseases, and coping strategies can all enhance a person’s health.
Common secrets to help ensure a good health includes:
- Brushing your teeth twice daily keeps it from mouth odour, mouth infections and also keeps it healthy.
- Drinking purified/treated water (2 glasses at least) first thing every morning when you wake up from sleep.
- Exercising every morning for 10-15 minutes regulates blood flow properly.
- Eating vegetables and fruits frequently to maintain a balanced diet.
- Avoiding mosquito bites by sleeping in a treated mosquito net every night.
- Keeping your environment clean, keeps it from unpleasant odours, pollution and mosquitoes.
- Avoid taking much stimulant like coffee, kola nut. They affect the heart function.
- Avoiding alcohol, tobacco, snuff because they reduce life span.
- Having a good sex life. Too much sex, especially when sick hampers your health and could lead to death.
These simple tips are secrets not known or followed by many. Not living by these tips could lead to an untimely death. After reading these tips, you’re advised to start practicing and following them in accordance to improve your health and prevent sickness.