1. They Move on
They don’t waste time feeling sorry for themselves
2. They Keep Control
They don’t give away their power.
3. They Embrace Change
They welcome challenges
4. They Stay Happy
They don’t complain. They don’t waste enerygy on things they can’t control.
5. They are Kind, Fair and Unafraid to Speak up.
They don’t worry about pleasing other people.
6. They are Willing to take Calculated risks
They weigh the risks and benefits before taing action.
7. They Invest their Energy in the present
They don’t dwell on the past.
8. They accept full responsibility for their past behaviour
They don’t make the same mistake over and over.
9. They Celebrate other people’s Success
They don’t resent other’s success.
10. They are Willing to fail
They don’t give up after failing. They see every failure as a chance to improve.
11. They Enjoy their time alone
They don’t fear being alone.
12. They are prepared to Work and Succeed on their own Merits
They don’t feel the world owes them anything.
13. They have Staying Power
They don’t expect immediate results
14. They Evaluate their Core Beliefs
– and modify as needed.
15. They Expend their Mental Energy Wisely
They don’t spend time on unproductive thoughts.
16. They Think Productively
They replace negative thoughts with productive thoughts.
17. They Tolerate Discomfort
They accept their feelings without being controlled by them.
18. They Reflect on their Progress
They take time to consider what they’ve achieved and where they are going.